From:
Melissa Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 09:47:27 EDT
I don't write too often (maybe once a year!) so probably no one remembers
who I am. ;)  But I just wanted to send along some updates.

I updated the Barnaby A. Ferret page with a couple of cartoons that were
sold at the OFA Ferret Fun Fair (thanks to the Bottlemans for uploading
them!).  You can see the new cartoons (marked "fair") at:
http://barnaby.loveslife.com/

Also, Pepita Pew (my "real life" ferret) is approaching her fourth
birthday!  She's never had any health problems-knock-on-wood (other than
ear-mites when I first got her) and is still acting like a kit.  ;)

I hope everyone has a great week.

Melissa