From:
Cara Grib <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 08:21:38 -0800
Thank you all who responded to me about Rothgar.  Sadly, he did not make
it through the night.  The seizures where diabetic since Rothgar's blood
sugar had dropped so low.  We don't know why, since he had been routinely
medicated, but I'm sure he knew it was time to go.  We called the vet,
who confirmed, and gently let us know that Rothgar would probably not
make it through until tomorrow, even if we rushed him to the hospital.
We thought it best to give him some pain medication, and he died sleeping
on my husband's lap.

Sandee, please look out for Rothgar as he crosses the bridge to greet
you and dook away!

Thanks for your thoughts.

Cara