From:
anna walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 2003 07:56:12 -0400
Hi everyone, I have a 3 yr old markerd white that go's into the kitchen
and just sits and looks off into space after she gets her small piece of
tomato.  She just sits there and you may see her shake everyonce and a
whail.  And this morning I picked up her poop of the rug and it was
almost a black color.  She is not active with the other ferrets more like
a loner and she has been going to bed earlyer than usual.  I try to get
her to play but she just likes to go into the kitchen and looks off into
space.  Is there something wrong with her that I need the vet to check
out?  She dos this every time she gets out of the cage.

Thank you
Anna and Minnie