Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 00:19:44 -0400
Wow, I decided to respond back to my post one time.

1. Thank you to the person for the stock response about afa and all,
even though I am new here I do have ferret friends and have seen that
write up sent before. I guess I figured most persons in the ferrets
know who I was talking about because there are some breeders that do
alot with the afa and show and win alot and one post on that other fb
site said that big name respected breeders they knew would cut back on
breeding etc in case of a big rescue. That person does things with the
afa and looks like she is friends with those breeders so it wasn't hard
to figure out what breeders she was talking about. ** I think you are
one of them aren't you?
2. I only used that link because that person commented on them cutting
back breeding because of the rescue that year and when I looked it did
not look like anything was different from one year to the next so I
asked.
3. I have nothing against good breeders and am glad when one takes care
of the ferrets they have but I never said that or asked about that.
4. I posted hoping for some good responces from some of the big name
respected breeders about how they did help the rescue and did take in
some of the rescue ferrets but no one sent anything. I am very sad that
good responces did not happen only bad ones. I was asking for good
information but am surprised there wasn't anything from others. I do
know of a few breeders that do rescue too so I will say that is great
for the ones that do. I know there are some breeders that have shelters
too but figure most ferret people know which ones they are also.
4. What I was surprised at was the amount of hate mail I got from the
breeders that (do alot with the afa) to my private email address. Wow
is all I can say. I was hoping for emails like, (hi i'm so and so and
I did this and this when the rescue happened and took in these ferrets
too). What I got was hate mail. This is sad and makes me wonder about
the breeders and who they really are as people. Just my thoughts. And,
no I am not signing my name, would you after you got hate mail?