From:
Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:34:24 EDT
I have listed several precious moments that are special edition, limited
edition, and retired.  I have also listed an original piece signed by
Jonathan David, it is rare.

As many of you know my little Sidney passed away on 8-2-04.  After all
her vet bills it wiped out my ferret medical fund.  She was worth every
penny of it.  I take in ferrets that are unwanted or the families had
to give up.  I have placed a few ferrets in loving homes too.  I have
recently gotten a rescued ferret that to me with an ulcerated sore on
his hip.  We have been treating it with antibiotics and wound care.
Unfortunately he is going to require surgery to remove it.

I have listed these items in hopes of getting the medical fund back up.
One thing I want to make clear, I am not stating at all that he will not
receive his surgery unless I raise the money.  He will get it as planned
regardless if the precious moments sell or not.

As we all now vet bills can be so costly, especially when you dealing
with an unknown illness with your ferret.  Sometimes the vet bills can
get over whelming for many of us.

All I asking is if you are a precious moment collector or you know
someone who is please look.  I have started the auction price very low.
These are great deals!

Go to ebay and click onto site map and look up items being sold under
user Id 8fuzzbutts.

I have listed 14 different precious moments, so I figured it would be
easier to look under my seller Id, than listed all the links to them.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions feel free to email me at

Julie