From:
Becki Kain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 1994 12:05:53 -0500
[ Moderator's note: OK, now that you've each had a round I trust that
  any further such discussions will be offline.  Thanks!  BIG ]

Hmm, yup, I would have to call that a personal attack on myself by Mr. Paul
Rahman.  Just a few facts here.  Debbie from the GLFA called me Thursday night
and specifically REQUESTED that I ask for not only out of state vet numbers,
but to post a request to the net about rabies studies.  I certainly didn't
make that up.  The next day, she called and left a message that she was wrong,
that the Gov doesn't need the studies after all. Unfortunatly, this was way
after I had made the request and after I had received great information from
some wonderful people here on the list that I quickly faxed off to the Gov
(question is, why did she call me who is not a member and not
Paul, who is?)  And my "insensitive" (as Paul calls them) quotes about the Gov
were hers, not mine, I just didn't present them that way (But since Paul wasn't
on the phone with us, he couldn't have known that).

So, to sum up, I tried to do a good service, got a lot of people to help me,
and got slammed for it.

beckers
--
beckers