From:
John Knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 1995 09:42:15 -0700
Maybe someone can help.  I have three kids(Ziggy Piggie, O.J and baby
Peanut) and none of them get along.  All they ever do is fight and not
the freindly play fight ether.  I tried every thing.
O.J J. and Peanut will tolarate each other but O.J is also one of the
mellowes babies I've ever seen, but fight usally strarts at some point.
Ziggy on the other hand won't play or even tolorate any of them the only
one he ever like was his old girlfreind Fritters who died last mounth and
I know he still misses her .  I thoght may he start liking the others but no.
any suggestions.

john knight
PS sorry about spelling and grammer after the 4th cup of coffee may
fingers do'nt work to good.