From:
Dayna Frazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 1996 05:21:04 EDT
Hi Everybody..

A bit of news about what we are doing in the Winter Projects area..

New design for Valentine card for Beloved..

[for Ferret Owners for instance]

Pics of ferret family members decorate front..
inside is text:

 " How do I love the... let me count the ways..."

 One Woozle
 Two Woozles
 Three Woozles
 etc.

The new ferret stationary is really coming along nicely..  6 colours of
paper..  and 6 ferret designs..  then there is the Hedgehog series, and the
printed and bound FAQ's for ferrets [regular info and another of med info],
hedgehogs, etc.  are finally done and came out very nice..  the FAQ;s are
free of course..  only the paper , % of ink cartridge, binding, and postage
to mail them is asked to be reimbursed for..  I think they will make great
gifts this Hollidays..  and they are real nice to give as a little 'gift' to
ones favourite vet!..  the Rainbow Bridge text, Request from the RB [from a
pet to a grieving family left behind] and the If It Should Be text are also
finally done..  and they came out real nice on the rainbow paper I finally
found..  the trio is a nice set for a family pet wall.  the anthology of
stories ..  all are critter stories..  is nearly done..  each will be on its
own paper and the set will be bound..  the little bit over materials and
postage costs will go to rescue/shelter needs..  my other critter projects
are coming along..  eventually I hope to be able to 'be there' for every
little fur kid in need..

I am working on Sugar Glider Stationary and other things too for Gliders..
only a few things done so far..  [when you think Sugar Glider..  think:
'tiny flying ferret with an attitude!' :] ]

Woozle Warmies for Winter Weasels [both the simple sleep sack version and
the multi-function version] are coming along very well... stacks of each are
getting higher and higher..  the ones not committed to send to help out
somewhere, will be offered in the future for those who aren't into 'do it
yourself' stuff..  and new designs for other versions are on the 'drawing
board'... read that as being tossed around in my head..

anyone needing a vet in Calif. please feel free to e-mail me for info for
vet closest to you..  new list from Ferrets Anon.  in Calif. has just ben
completed and I will be able to draw on this expanded list to provide vet
teferences..  every vet has been checked out and knows fuzzys and will not
turn in anyone who comes to them for care of their babies..

 Happy Ferreting.. dayna and the Woozles  :]

 "Resident of... Marvelous Menagerie Of Mirthful Mayhem"
 dayna frazier  102046,3162  03-Oct-1996  02:08:56 PST