From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 23:35:31 -0500
>I think we should bomb them with letters, but it would be especially
>great if experts like BOB CHURCH could write to them about ferrets.  (No
>pressure, Bob, I just think it would be good if someone with credentials
>could inform them.)

No pressure, eh?  ;-)

I have done this type of letter, many times, and it is a task that never
ends.  Probably what is needed is a general magazine-style article that
can be "borrowed" and sent to dummies as it is needed.

Tell you what.  Since you asked so nice, and are not putting any pressure
on me, I'll write something about ferret domestication, post it on the
FML, and when people need it, they can clip it and send it.  Sound fair?
I'll do it next, immediately after I finish the enrichment series.

Bob C