From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 1996 02:09:36 -0000
Hello!  Paw Paw (MS) forwarded me a copy of his post to the FML about
Ferret-Adventures and Pepita's ML.

I don't advertise Pepita's ML too much because I have Hotmail.  It sometimes
lops off some subscribers (they don't get their issue), I can't hide the
subscriber's e-mail addresses, and each issue can only be about 11 pages or
less.  It's mostly what I've written, but I accept poetry and stories very
gladly!

Like he said, it in no way replaces the FML.  For one thing, it's only
monthly, and for another thing it's mainly poetry and stories, no veterinary
Q&A.  It's also a lot shorter.

If you want to join, that's great!  I would welcome new members, but only as
long as Hotmail can contain you!  :o) If you'd like to join
Ferret-Adventures by David Doyle, that is about the same as Pepita's ML, but
comes out a lot more often.  He might print instructions on how to do that,
too?!  :o)

Melissa
For info on how to join Pepita's ML, please see
http://www.angelfire.com/mi/mjt/ferretz.html