From:
Teri Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 06:18:10 -0600
I am sending great big, warm, fuzzy thank yous to everyone who wrote and
sent cards to me when I was down about Nibble...I cried each time I read
the notes and cards, but they helped so much...I still miss him, I always
will..

I watched him grow up into a fine ferret...just, sometimes, cancer can
creep in and take the best ones...but I know he's playing at the Bridge,
loving every minute of it...

Thanks again to all of you!!!

Teri
and the crew: Squeeze, Sheba and Stinkers
and the cats: Claw, Smokey, Stubby, Lexie and Kitty Kat

Lazykat Creations
Teresa Foster
http://www.lazykatcreations.com
Check out my 'kids'!