From:
Starburst Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 19:46:04 -0400
Hello everyone, I recieved this e-mail and hoped someone in the Lebanon
area might be interested and able to help these two ferrets out!

  -----

I live in Lebanon, Ohio. I have 2 ferrets, a mother and son who need to
find a new home. Can you help me? They are healthy and have been seen
by a vet on a regular basis. One is one and a half years and the other
three years old.

"Junior's" color is cinnamon. I really want to see them together. I
have contacted all the shelters in the area that I could find listed on
a web site. It seems that there is an abundance of abandoned ferrets
and the shelters are full. Anything you can do will help!

Thanks,
Patty         e-mail at [log in to unmask]