From:
Marie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 20:22:09 -0800
Hi Every one

Thank you to everyone who emailed me with ideas as to Dancers problem.
Dancer Roo started peeing on her own today, and seemed to eat alittle
more.

We saw our vet this afternoon and he feels that she has a partial
blockage, but said it felt like it was moving.  We have to take her back
on thursday.  I found that by giving her luke warm water with feratone
in it she would drink.  so that is what we are doing.  She is no longer
dehydrated.

Thank you everone for your thoughts and prayers.  will keep you informed
as to how things go.  You all are the best friends

Marie and Dancer Roo

GOD BLESS
Marie (ferret_lady60)
www.freewebs.com/funferreters