Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 02:30:42 -0500
Hi, tis Me-Me here and me wondering if you could make sure my adopted
mommy Shy-Girl is ok?  My hooman mommy say its the 1st Christmas in 8
years wit out her an she verrrry sad and cry alot.  we has a lot of
brodders an sis ther also.  Shiela, Traveler, Aunt Queen Blaze, Aunt
Lady Marion, mommy Shy-Girl and 28 cousins that were jus babys only a
few days old.  Me no I get into trouble for writing you, but jus had to.

tanks a bunch Me-Me, Princess Anna, Sir Lancelot, Junior, Miss Attitude