From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:27:39 -0700
>From:    Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: !0 Things Ferrets Need to Know
>BTW Bill,go get Diane off the road,that's dangerous. : )

She's back now.  After picking up Derek from the sitter.  Derek is almost
old enough to go back to ferret shows.  If we weren't always judging or
stewdarding or whatever we could take him now.

(Bill Gruber, if you could indulge us just a bit...)  [OK :-)  BIG]

And speaking of Derek, do you folks that get the American Ferret Report
remember the painting used for the most recent cover?  Nice painting huh?
We thought so.  Don't know that mangy mutt slobbering all over the cute
ferret and baby.  But it might be familiar to some folks that have seen
our web site.

http://www.zenferret.com/images/derfurb.gif

Now the really COOL part.  Clara Rodriguez painted that cover and its
entered into a national contest (I forget the details) but now she is
thinking about making prints.  We are trying to get Clara to sell us the
painting and to help convince her we are trying to help her get some idea
of how many prints to make up.  We'll post hopefully this evening a scan
of a photo of the painting to show it in all its glorious color and if you
could send me a note to say you are seriously interested we can get taht
back to Clara.  The more prints she makes the less she can charge for them.
Expect it be maybe $75 to $100.  That is not a guaranteed price.  Other
than us being able to buy one of the prints or the painting there is
absolutely nothing in this for us.  So decide on Clara's works' merits not
me.  She does really fantastic work.  She doesn't have her own web site -
perhaps she should.

I'll put what information I have and the scan of the picture at

http://www.zenferret.com/clara

Okay, we actually like dogs but don't know who that handsome canine is.

b&d
--
bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets