From:
"TinyPrints Left......On My Heart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2004 10:54:51 -0400
Thanks to everyone for the past support.  We are still working to achieve
a zero balance on our medical bill with Dr. Anna.  We have added address
labels now to our ebay store.  You can either have a stock photo, many of
them you guys have magnets of these photos.  Or you can have a personal
photo of your ferret or any animal as far as that goes.  If you do not
do the ebay thing, you can order directly from me by emailing me at:
[log in to unmask]  The cost is $1.75+.55 s/h for 30 labels.  If you
order more then one sheet, there is not any extra shipping.

We also still have our great magnets listed in our Ebay store also.
Several new styles were listed also for those of you who collect them.
Same thing applies, you do not need to know how to do ebay to order any
thing from our ebay store.  Just email us!

Thanks so much again everyone!
Marguerite from TinyPrints Ferret Rescue (The Small But Mighty Shelter)

TinyPrints Shih Tzu and Rescue
http://www.tinyprints-shihtzu.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsferrets.com
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Ebay and Half.com Stores
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tinyprintsferretrescuestore
http://half.ebay.com/shops/shops.jsp?seller_id=1093064