From:
Patrick Hallahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 15:50:57 EST
After an extremely rough day yesterday, I came home and sat on the sofa
and here come Fuzz, my newest fur kid.  He is afraid of the other seven
since a couple of them have nailed him from the first time I let him out
of his quarantine cage to today so he does not play with them but will
play with me, he is about three years old and was given up because of
some reason or another, he is a real sweet heart of a little one and he
likes to play hard, no biting or anything like that but he loves to log
roll, leap around and just have a good time and last night he came up on
the sofa with me wanting to play but he was soooooo tired from a hard
day himself so he rolled over on his back and I tickled his belly and he
grabbed my finger with his little paws and mouthed my finger a little bit
but not hard, this kept up for about 5 minutes and he finally dropped off
to sleep, holding my finger in his paws laying on his back and he laid
there until I picked him up and put him to bed.

All the stress of the day was gone and I was wondering just how could
anyone abandon or mistreat these little ones, for a little food, water,
shelter and sometimes a trip to the vet, these guys give you all the
love they have and then some

Patrick and the crazy eight's