From:
Corley Jodi A1C 19FS/MAOP <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 16:08:23 -0000
Help!  My Ferret Jumped Bail!

Hello eveyone.  I am open to any and all tips regarding the recovery of
my one year old non collared jill who escaped in the middle of wednesday
night.

I live on the second floor of an apartment complex and I think she was able
to scale the balcony.  I looked for her all last night, it has been raining
nonstop since her escape and although the rain isnt threatning to start
flooding the area, I am concerned that this may cause her hypothermia being
that it has been in the low 50's here.  I guess on the bright side she has
water.  Im calling all the pounds today at work, and Im going to flyer the
area profusely with my number (my landlord would be super mad if she knew
whose ferret it was:).  Anyways, does anyone have any further suggestions?

I rang her happy apple and wandered around the complex last night shining
the flashlight in the crawlspaces but did not see the shining beady little
eyes I was hoping to see.  I feel horrible about her getting out.  I always
put my babies up before I go to bed but on Wednesday I couldent find her
and I assumed she was sleeping in one of the kitchen drawers and went to
bed.  I shut the sliding glass door but forgot to shut the window that she
can squeeze out of.  Boy am I paying for it now!

Thank you for any suggestions that you offer.

Jodi, Sharkie, and the ever elusive Mr Ferret
Anchorage