From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 06:32:28 -0800
Our guys all love flowers as well.  They love to smell them and rub thier
little faces in them.......except for honeysuckles and roses.....they go
nutts for them and will eat them if I let them.  All six but Izzy.  He
just likes to smell them and rub his face in them.  If I give him the
blooms, he will take them and put them in his hammy, where he sleeps
with them, then he comes out smelling like potpourri, lol.  It's just
adorible! :-)

Yvonne