Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 01:44:00 -0700
HI TO ALL!!!!
My name is nataly and I'm very new in this all FERRET "thing".
(But i guess not so new, since it's already my second or third letter to the
FML. I'M SENDING THIS LETTER AGAIN BECAUSE SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT MY E-MAIL
ADDRESS HAS BEEN CHANGED. THE NEW ADDRESS IS:   <  [log in to unmask]  >
Ferrets are a real discovery for me. I am an Israeli who came to NY to study,
and I don't think we have ferrets in Israel. I hade no idea that these animal
even existed (I couldn't even find the name for it in the English-Hebrew
dictionary).

[Moderator's note: remainder deleted - it appeared in yesterday's FML. BIG]