From:
"HENRY CHOSTA @ TX A&M UNIV" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 15:45:23 -0600
To all the readers of the FML

We have been reading the FML for about a week now and
love it and are grateful for all the info and tips about
parenting.  Since we are new we would like introduce our
bunch.  We have 3 fuzzies and one cousin fuzzie(our
roommate's)Which are all under
a year, they are addicting
aren't they!  Our oldest is a silver mitts named Bruce, he's
the head honcho of the bunch and king of the cage. Our
little girl is named Bianca and a real escape artist and door
opener. Our baby is Rocky and a connoisseur of toes.  Our
nephew ferret is Killer(yeah, right) and he just happens to
be the most docile and lovable of the bunch.  This brings
me to the problem we had recently with Rocky, it seems
somehow he lost a whole claw nail!  We were in the next
room when all of a sudden we heard the most hideous
noise.  We found Rocky bleeding and without a nail.
We, in alarm, called the vet and she gave him gave him
some antibiotics and said the nail might grow back, he
seems to ripped out the whole thing! Has anyone had a
problem like this before?  Also does the constant banging
of into walls when excited cause any damage? It certainly
would give me a headache!

Merry Christmas
From Henry, Adriana, Bruce, Bianca, and Rocky(injured
 but still dooking and chooking)
Also do all ferret lose their "dooking" with age?
We would hate for that to happen!