From:
"A. Eric Rinehart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 1994 14:01:30 -0700
My ferrets *love* to ride in the car!!  Before I got a Pet Taxi, Pogo
would be all over the car.  He'd crawl up on my shoulder and look out
the window (ALWAYS rolled up!!), or up onto the steering wheel to help
me drive, or he'd get up in the back seat and stand on his tiptoes trying
to see out the side window.

Now I have a Pet Taxi that I put a hammock in (by taking a rectangle of
fabric and sticking the corners through the slots in the sides and tying
two corners together-my Mom's idea).  Whenever I get the Taxi out, all
the ferrets run right into it and get into the hammock!  It really
disappoints them if we take one of our cats somewhere instead.  Come
to think of it, it disappoints the cats, too.! :)  Ferrets would rather
go, cats would rather stay.

A Eric Rinehart is [log in to unmask]
Eric in the Arts 194 Mac Lab
My mind is like a sponge...that needs to be wrung out.