From:
Kris Kalaster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 11:45:21 -0800
This idea of using our ferrets little gifts to deter Moles is really
interesting.  I am more than willing to give this a try!  You see I have
a hound dog mix named Steel.  He is happy to chase our local Moles by
digging to china in our yard.  Needless to say after his many adventures
and success at catching the poor little things the back yard is not safe
to walk in.  You soon find yourself knee deep in the ground.  I am NOT
willing to poison the earth or the poor little Moles to get rid of them.

Then the hurricane winds of Katrina blew down our fence to the back yard.
We were left with no option other than to let the dogs use our front
yard.  Now I have a dirt pit instead of a garden.  This is all thanks to
to Steel strong instinct to hunt.  If a little ferret poo can chase away
the Moles Maybe...Maybe I get my yard back.

I will let you know if this works for us!

Dooks,
Ladyhawk