From:
Linda Griffith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 18:52:41 -0500
I just wanted to let everyone know that I wrote a letter to the Town
Supervisor Paul Feiner & received a nice letter from him.  Being a New York
person & not living that far away from where this tradegy took place, I had
to make my feelings known.  Mr. Feiner has ordered a thorough investigation
& a full report within 30 days.He is also very upset about this whole
thing.  What I found as a most personal touch (which did touch me) was at
the end of the typewritten letter he wrote "This won't happen again!" And I
beleive that he means it.  I

would also like to take this time to wish all of you on the FML & all
your Fuzzies & other Fur Kids a very

                        HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Linda,
The ferts..Angel & Waddles