Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 1997 19:09:39 -0400
Good luck to California! We are all hoping for the best!

>I Express-mailed a letter to Governor Engler asking him to please release
>Kodo to Mr. Jacobs.  I included my favorite photos of my two babies, Gizzy
>and Holly (couldn't hurt).

What a great idea for everyone to start sending Gov. Engler photos of their
ferrets!  Ferrets with kids, ferrets with people--let's show him that
ferrets are our beloved pets, not just some abstract idea.  Express Mail is
great--it needs to be signed for, and it gets there overnight.  A fax is a
good second best, even if the photos don't come out the greatest (you might
want to xerox it first to adjust the exposure, and also don't run the risk
of it being swallowed by the fax machine!)

Please keep calling the governor.  Keep the pressure on!

MICHIGAN RESIDENTS--it is especially important that Gov.  Engler hears from
the people who put him in office and are paying his salary--he is your
employee!  If every ferret owner in Michigan asked several people to contact
the governor...

Gov. John Engler
George W. Romney Bldg.
3rd floor
111 South Capitol
Lansing, MI  48933

Phone:  (517) 335-7858 or (517) 373-3400
Fax:  (517) 335-6863 or (517) 335-6949

Be sure to read Bob Jacob's letter to the governor on Kodo's website.
http://www.kozykingdom.com/kodo/

Thank you very much to everyone who has contributed to the media fund.  Bud
Jackson, the media consultant, has sent out a wonderful press release
(waiting for permission to reprint the text here).

Ronnie DiComo
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin