Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 05:52:23 +0000
I just found out from my vet today that Lucky Charm's creatinine blood
level is a little high as well as the level of protein in her urine.

This worries me.  I lost a ferret once to kidney failure.  I can find no
reference to either of these variables on the Web in connection with
adrenal disease.  Her creatinine level of 0.6 is within the range posted
on the Ferret FAQ, but her total protein is high at 8.6.

Is there any connection between changes in kidney function and adrenal
disease?  Please help if you know anything about this.  Thanks.

              Linda