From:
John Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 21:40:50 -0500
Hi everyone,
A lady getting divorced needs to place 3 approximately 1 year old M.F.
females.  They have been together since kits and it would be nice if they
could stay together.  There is a large cage that will go with them.  They
were described to me as 1 sable, 1 albino and 1 "blondish".  She seems more
interested in them going to a good home than in selling them.

They are located in the Peoria area and you can find out how to contact her
by calling Debbie of Central IL Ferret Connection at 309-347-0006.  Debbie
has done a great job of finding homes for all those unwanted until now.  It
seems everyone has all they want now.  I'm sure someone out there will love
them.

Call Debbie at 309-347-0006 for further information.

Let's find a good home for these babies.

John Gordon in Pekin, IL along with Bill, Hillary, Leroy, Baby Girl and
Hershey missing Buddy (aka Chubbs) who is now being spoiled at Dee's house
with Jack, Jill and Lucky.