From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:28:31 -0500
There *can't* be anything funnier than a fuzzie trying his darnedest to
war-dance on a linoleum floor...unless it's the sight of a fuzzie trying to
leap to the top of the dryer where the cat is trying to eat in peace! :)

Then there was the incident yesterday, when my daughter left the bathroom
door ajar.  Of course, the fuzzies (Fuzzer and Ziggy) made a bee-line
directly for it (they got up the stairs faster than I did) and in the few
seconds that they had free run of the place, they got my daughter's bath
sponge and chewed it (not bad enough to hurt it, though), knocked all of
the various bottles of things that my daughter just *has* to have for a
bath into the bathtub, dumped the trash can over, removing the entire
contents and scattering it all over the bathroom, knocked over the toilet
brush and got it out of its holder, bunched up all three rugs, as well as
dragging out all of the towels from the towel cart and unrolling them!
Yes, they did all of this in the space of about 15 seconds!  Either they
had been planning this very attack for days, or there were a lot more
fuzzies in there than were visible!  That 15 seconds of "free play" results
in almost 10 minutes of clean up/straighten up work for me!  Now, if I
could only get my *daughter* to move this fast! :)

Todd and the (OK...bedroom rearranging is next on the list!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
"users.success.net/toddl/"