From:
Jessica Melchior <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:17:15 -0400
Hello all,
I have a ferret named Maggie who is almost 3 years old.  She has always
been the only pet in the house.  Just yesterday I got a baby ferret who
is very young- only about 6 weeks old.  I was surprised that Maggie
actually seems scared of Milly.  She lays in my arms as Milly runs about
and if they're both on the floor, Maggie will run away.  Maggie is
usually a very active ferret who has free reign of the house.  She is
now avoiding places where Milly is allowed- including the cage with food
& water.  Is this normal?  Does anyone have experience with a similar
situation?

Jessica