From:
Kevin Conklin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 09:15:50 +0000
>From:    Christian Miller <[log in to unmask]>
>Can anyone tell me where I might be able to find Totally Ferret in the
>Tampa Bay Area?  I'd prefer Pinellas County, but I will travel to Tampa.

If you call Performance Foods at (800) 843-1738 they will either be able to
send you Totally Ferret direct or tell you what distributor in your area can
get it for you.  I purchased a 20# bag of it mid-August for $47.00 (pricing
depends on where you are located) and I have 3 fuzzies.  They recommend that
if you buy a large bag to refrigerate it because there are no arficial
preservatives.  I still have 3 large containers of it in the frig!  I highly
recommend T.F. (I have no stock and no interest in the company other than
it's great fuzzy food).  When I got Laz, he was very old looking and his
coat wasn't in the best of condition, and now 3 months later on T.F. he  is
very active, his coat is 100% better (softer, and shiny) and he has gained
healthy weight.  He doesn't drag his hind legs as much as he used to.

--
Darlene Conklin