From:
Kirsten Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:48:10 -0600
Hi everyone.  I desperately need help.  I am adopting 3 ferrets and 2
chinchillas (and their cages)from melrose park, IL and I have to find a
way to get them to me in Greenville, IL.  I can go 1-2 hours at the most.
My car wouldnt make the whole trip.

I have posted everywhere but I havent had any responses yet.  This lady's
landlord wants them out ASAP so I dont have much time.  Please if you can
help Email me at [log in to unmask] It's only a 4-5 hour drive total
so I'm hoping someone out there can help.

Thank you so much
Kirsten

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite
 you  This is the principal difference between a dog and a man"

My Furry Family.