From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 02:09:33 -0500
Hello All:
I just got my latest order from The Ferret Store.  Included was a copy of
the Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association July/August Newsletter.  Now I
don't subscribe to that newsletter because the PFRA (Hi Kym, Mary, Tara)
sold me a bill of goods.  You see I had room for one more fuzzy so I
thought I would adopt a skinny little guy from them, which I did.
Unfortunately, the skinny little guy eats as much as any three of my other
fur kids and now weighs about three pounds.  So, instead of one additional
ferret to support, I now seem to have three more to feed.  (Yes Kym, Tugg
is fine but I think I should rename him pig or horse or something).
Anyway, I digress.

The newsletter had a very good article on a road trip the directors of the
PFRA took to The Ferret Store.  It was both funny and informative.  They
also had a good article written be a foster mom on the advantages of being
a foster parent.  If you would like some good reading, I heartily recommend
you get a copy of their newsletter.  Perhaps for a $20, $50 or $100
contribution they might be willing to part with a copy.

I just wanted to make public the fine job they did on their newsletter, a
thoroughly professional job.  Congrats to Tara, Mary and Kym.

Dale