From:
Deva Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 17:27:35 -0700
I work for the Red Cross Financial Aid Center and we got our huge call
center operational today.  Anyone in the affected are (LA, AL, or MS)
is eligible for a one-time cash grant.  Please call this number
1 (800) 975-7585.

This is a cash grant based on zip code and the number of people living
in your household.  They do not have to be family members, but part of
the household.  I am sorry you can not use the ferrets as family members.
But, I am hoping that ferret people and shelters will apply.

This is a grant so you do not have to pay it back.  It takes 1-4 hours
from the time of the phone call to have the cash waiting for you are any
Western Union office in the US.

I had people on hold for up to 4 hours to get to an operator.  Please
try late evenings to early morning and you will not have a long wait
like that.