From:
John & Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 10:44:16 -0500
I have always used clay litter for my ferrets.  Yesterday, though, I
decided to try the recycled paper litter for the first time.  I put the
new stuff in the litter boxes without completely cleaning them so they
would still smell like bathrooms.  My ferrets absolutely loved it.  lol.
They dug in it, rolled around in it, had a competition to see who could
fling it the farthest across the room... Then one of them had to stop for
a potty break, jumped out of the litter box, pooped *next* to the box,
then quickly climbed back in for the snorkeling contest...

Shannon *sigh* - back to clay I guess
Sterling & Jasmin "hey Mom, this stuff is great...can you get us some more?"
Pandora "did I miss anything?"