From:
"Michael F. Janke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 1997 09:03:43 -0400
Hi Mark,

You should have thrown a fit!  Unfortunately, many of us (me included)
sometimes allow doctors to make mistakes and not question them because,
well, I guess because they are "Doctors" and they know what's best.

Well, that's B.S.  Don't let 'em get away with it.  They made a mistake and
they ain't gonna admit it, but you know better.  Unless he/she can give you
some sound medical reason why the bump that you brought Sammy in for
couldn't be removed, then they just screwed up.

Poor Sammy will have to go through a second, traumatic operation, put at
some medical risk and you both have to be inconvenienced again and you
shouldn't have to spend more money on top of it.  This is not your fault nor
Sammy's.

I'm a Service Manager in a car dealership [don't thow anything!] and have
been for years.  If our shop screwed up on your car, would you accept it?  I
doubt it!  If you did, you'd be the first in the 20 years I've been at this
dealership.  Should one be any less demanding of their doctor than they are
of their mechanic?

Don't let them get away with it.  That's my opinion.

* Michael F. Janke - [log in to unmask]
*Secretary, South Florida Ferret Club & Rescue
*
* Shelter Home Page - http://www.gate.net/~mjanke