From:
Modern Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1999 07:20:05 -0500
>i was wondering if anyone has a chart for the VET records for their
>ferrets.  IF anyone has some sort of "chart" they use to make it easier on
>them about vaccinations and such could you either e-mail it to me or send
>through the mail?

There is a chart on the Modern Ferret site that is the same chart we
published in the magazine a few times.

It is particularly useful if someone else is going to be looking after your
ferrets and you want them to have all the contact #'s (emergency vet, etc.)
as well as basic medical info available in a convenient format.

It is free to download and is in adobe acrobat (.pdf) format.  You can get
the reader for free from www.adobe.com.

You can then print out as many copies as you have ferrets.

- Eric

Modern Ferret Magazine - For ferret owners. By ferret owners.
Mary & Eric Shefferman & the Fuzzies: Sabrina, Marshmallow, Knuks, Trixie,
Bosco da Gama, Balthazar, Cauliflower, Koosh, and Gabrielle
http://www.modernferret.com