From:
Rochelle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 1996 13:17:20 -0500
I'm kinda new to this wedding thing, but Fezzik's been reading about them in
books and telling me all about them.  I've got some questions, though...

First -- will there be a bridal shower?  Because Falstaff and Butter *hate*
water, so I don't think they'd want to attend if there's a shower.

I wanted to know if there would be any rabbis at the wedding, but Floyd said
that only IMRAB-vaccinated ferrets could come, so there wouldn't be....
Hmmm... Fezzik wants to know if that meant there wouldn't be any breaking of
the glass?  He likes tipping over and breaking glasses, and says that's the
best part of a wedding!  He also said that only *boys* are supposed to wear
tails to a wedding.  He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about - how
could us girls get rid of our tails?

And whats this about girls having hide-heels & shoes????  I do a very good
job hiding shoes, but I've never tried to hide heels -- do toes count, or do
they have to be heels?

I just don't understand any of these wedding customs.... why would you give
toast to the bride and groom?  Toast isn't very yummy, unless its got LOTS
of butter on it.  And throwing a garter snake?  We've got lots of them
outside, but they're not any fun to play with.  A special floor just for war
dancing sounds fun, though... One book said that the bride sometimes wears
roses and babies breath in her fur.  I thought that some stupid old
department of health somewhere said that the smell of baby's breath made
ferrets attack!  Does that mean we're supposed to attack the bride?
Falstaff always attacks me whenever I'm awake, but I don't like it, so I
hiss at him until he goes away.

- Shadow
(with help from Butter, Fezzik, Falstaff, and Pretty Boy Floyd)
[with hope that no one was offended by Floyd's misunderstanding... she's
only beginning to learn to read, so she gets words confused sometimes....]