From:
"Martin, Stephanie Yoong B" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 13:27:18 -0700
Kiner, my handsome, tubby, humongous alpha male sable has gone to play with
Sugar and Spice at the Rainbow Bridge.  You know, One would think this would
get a bit easier over time, but it doesn't.  Kiner joined my life wth his
two brothers Avery and Putt Putt.  He was a gentle ferret, who slowly
learned how to play...but once he got the hang of it, boy...make sure those
socks are kept high and clear....lest they be found, hunted and dragged
beneath the couch.  Kiner, poor guy, had been steadily loosing weight;
finally stabilized out with the aid of ferret soup and chicken gravy.  He
was diagnosed with insulinoma.  He also had heart problems.  If your socks
disappear tonight, it could be that my Kiner has paid you a visit.  Please
feel free to stop by my website to view his photo and sign the guestbook.

We will miss you Kiner...
Stephanie, Todd and 4 mournful mustilids.
http://www.geocities.com/~woodlandsprite