Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 21:38:31 EDT
It appears that we owe thanks to Judy for letting the Tribune know we would
be at the Dupage County Fair ground in Illinois for the Ferret Show. !!!
Thanks Judy.!!!

My young friend and I were late getting to the show, and busy getting
things together for the costume judging when these two guys came up to us.
We were really in a hurry, and I don't think I honestly believed they were
from the Tribune, or I would have asked when the article was coming out.

Then I had gifts to drop off to Mary of FAIR to use in her next event, and
shopping to do.  Eventually they just left us alone and I have no idea who
else they spoke with.  I know you would have told them about Norm and GCFA.
I hope he was able to talk about the shelter better than I probably
managed.

Thanks Judy
Again-I have no clue as to what they wrote.

Lisette