From:
Patricia Willard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 7 May 1994 09:13:52 -0400
Dr. Tom and I will be at the upcoming Midwest Pet Expo in St. Paul, MN on May
13-15 if anyone would care to stop by and see us at our booth.  We will be
bringing a large quantity of Totally Ferret food which will be available at
our booth.  DEFFBAM  has been supportive with making us feel very welcome and
we look forward to meeting a lot of new folks too.

We will also be at the L.I.F.E. show in VA on Mayf 28.  We hope the people
that we miss in St. Paul will stop in and say hello to us there.

Dr. Tom will be giving a seminar on ferret nutrition at both shows.  Hope you
will have a chance to stop and hear him.  There will be a short Q & A session
at the end.
Thanks for all your continued support!

TOTFERRET