From:
Mark Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 1996 10:40:32 -0800
Hi

Seems there are lots of posts about how to keep ferrets out of cabinets and
drawers.  Been there done that with a bit of success.  Go to the hardware
staore and buy some of the 1/2" velcro strips and use these along the outer
edges of the cupboards.  Also for doors with handles try using 1/2 dowels
through the holes.  For the drawers I have a couple ways, but I'm single and
don't need to get in the drawers much myself :) I rigged a couple dowels
through the knobs on my drawers so they have to pull all 4 of them out at
once, which due to the weight they can't move.  And lastly being it's just
the bottom drawers they get in trhough, liberal use of duck tape works too.
Or you can just nail them shut hehehe.

Those stupid plastic kid things you buy in the store didn't work well for
me, it depends on the type of cupboard and the skill of the person
installing.

Good luck, maybe this will work for you...then again...

Mark :)

Nipper ...never met a cabinet I couldn't conquer

Max... Hurry up Nipper, I want in

P.S. Finally found a treat my guys like..Crasins <dried cranberries>