From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 00:06:54 -0700
Sandee,
I am not sure that i asked for you to look for Roxy @ the Rainbow Bridge,
 ...she may still be wandering around out there, but i really think that
she has been here managing things a bit.  Our Romulus has been unusually
quiet these past few days, normally, he is on the prowl looking for
someone to pick on @ any given time of the day

I am just stunned, by how quickly she fell ill, simply stunned &
heartbroken.

Sandee?  Athena, Odysseus, Angel, Diana & Felicia have all gone before
our little Roxy, please help her find them, so she can once again, dance
and play like she did before she became so dreadfully sick.  Help her
find Mylo & Hondo, Maxxim, Pumpkin, Rusty and their gang, and meet all
the others, that have come to us all.  I am sure that she should be so
busy getting to know everyone, that she soon forget all the suffering she
had to endure for the last few days of her dear life here.

Dad said, we needed another manager, Roxy got the job.

I am sorry Roxy, i needed to hold you and tell you one last time, i loved
you before you left us.  I know you will understand.

I see you dancing in my heart and head all the time...you were a wonderful
addition to our family.

With love
Mommy & the gang