From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 15:04:17 -0400
hi...
first...no flames please...they have thought long and hard about this...
if you feel you must say something negative...please don't...these are
dear friends of mine and they are hurting enough about having to find
homes for these babies!

i am trying to help a friend...he needs to find a home for 3 of his
ferrets...i am taking the 4th... they came after her...so are not bonded
to her...and she has a special place in my heart...

but i am wondering if anyone has room for 3 more?...or know someone who
is a great ferret person nearby that could...[they live in Poughkeepsie,
NY...]

he says they would like to keep them together, but not a must.  they are
giving away all the cage(s), toys, food, everything they have...they just
want a good home for them...

Lola, Black Sable, Female, Age 4-5  (????) [rescue]
Peanut, Cinnamon,  Female, Age 3 ish [rescue]
Eddie, Not sure....He is brown, silver and tan, Age 2.

(eddie was a blaze last pic i saw of him...)

he can get you pictures of each if needed...his contact info is "Scott"
[log in to unmask] [yes..i have permission to post that...] Please contact
him for information or interest in these 3..

these are good people...i have known them for a few years...but he says
they just don't have time anymore with their work schedules now ... and
this is breaking their hearts...

i know Lola and Peanut were rescues...so this would be at least their
3rd home... eddie they got as a kit from a store...:)..he was a beauty...
don't know if he changed much lately or not...i barely hear from scott
and marisa now...i guess they really ARE busy..>:)

thanks for any help...if you can not help..is there anyone you can think
of that would be a good home for these 3?

thanks...
love,
poleKATparsons
---
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [19]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97
Missing pieces of my heart...Marcel, LittleWhiteGirl, Narmy, OldGuy,
D'weezle, Pye, and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny, Charlie and
Geezer!  ...Keeping in memory...Dweezil, Opie and Tunees...

My ferret Afghans! http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret
Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
Think about it!