From:
Amanda Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 05:49:04 +0000
Marcy for President in 2004.  She has my vote.  But to be serious- I
would like to thank Marcy for helping get all those doomed ferrets.
She has really outdone herself.  She managed to match everyone with a
ferret or two or three.  She arranged transport all over the US.  She
lost countless hours of sleep, is behind in her work, and read through
hundreds of emails.  While I am just a short leg in the operation, I am
honored to be a part of this awesome rescue.

This is to thank all those who are transporting and receiving ferrets
through this process.  The ferret community never ceases to amaze me
with its love and support.