From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 15:16:48 -0500
Edward, I gave you the resources to begin learning about ECE. If the
articles don't make sense to you then I think that it simply makes
sense for you to not put the cart before the horse, but instead to
spend time looking up virology and viral genetics before hoping that
someone will be careless enough to send infectious materials to you.
Never too old to learn, Edward! The internet is great and there are
certainly textbooks.

Some additional resources so that you can learn to crawl before you try
to run a viral marathon:
http://www.virology.net/
http://virology-online.com/
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/00426822

I don't have the time to do more for you, but anyone who is capable of
writing to the FML in such profusion is also capable of looking things
up and reading, and reading, and reading, and reading , and reading,
and reading, and reading, and reading, and reading, and reading , and
reading, and reading, and reading which is what it sounds like you need
to do first.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links: