From:
"Bill Gruber, FML Moderator" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Apr 1996 03:34:10 EST
My apologies for the state of the FML the last few days.  While it was more
or less formatted, there were still some messes like issue numbers off and
perhaps an inappropriate post or two.  I guess that's what happens when I
edit in my sleep via long distance on a junkie internet connection and with
the mainframe that runs the FML bouncing up and down for maintenance.

Anyhow, I'm back home for now and I hear the mainframe is stable again.
Now if only I was...

The issue numbers are correct in the archives, of course.

Bill