Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:14:33 -0400
This is directed to the person who came up with, or at the very least
spread the word regarding putting baking soda in the litter pan before
putting the litter in.  If I knew where you lived, I would pound the
pavement barefoot, swim the stormiest of seas to get to you!  I would
come to your door and pound on it with all the strength I could muster.
(and with the shape I've been in lately with my totally messed up back,
this alone would be quite a feat!)  Anyway, I would muster and muster
until you came to the door.  I would bow in your presence, I would stand
before you with great appreciation and then........I would do some more
mustering, and then........I would hug you till your eyes popped out!!!!
The idea of putting baking soda in the pan first is fantastic.  It has
really made a big difference in not only odor control, but in cleaning
as well.  With my back situation, I need all the help I can get.  And
ya know, when I thought about it, it became so obvious.  When you bake
a cake and you don't want the cake to stick, you flour the pan.  Well,
same principal, when you "flour" the litter pan with baking soda before
putting in litter, those poopies just pop right out!  No more sticking
to the side!  It now takes me so much less time and effort to do litter
boxes.

So, person, whomever you might be, where ever you may be, thank-you,
thank-you, thank-you.  Oh , if I'd only known sooner, sniff, sniff.

Seriously, this is one of the best tips I have gotten from y'all and it
is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Sue & Crew.
Princess, Oscar, Nikki,Annie, Sammy, Chance and Storm.
Waiting at the Bridge..Smokey, Bandit, Boots, Samantha, Tori, and teeny
tiny "Lucky"