From:
AarrowRanch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 08:49:54 -0400
Some have emailed me suggesting this was a mink. THis was a bona fide
ferret. Minks are more wary, shy and they are different enough that
one can tell the difference. For absolutely sure this was a ferret.
Neighbors have also seen it and may be feeding it where cat food is
left out.

I continue to search hoping I will find the critter of at least sign of
where it glops around. RePete was out and took off from me one day, and
it took a full afternoon and 4 people to find this white ferret in the
house shrubs. It was next door and made the mistake of entering the end
of a dead end road and a kid saw him, called my attention to him so I
was able to go get him. He was very sneaky not wanting to be caught.
That failed !

So I will continue to search and have neighbors looking too. No one
knows of anyone loosing one or one getting out from them so have no
idea where this little guy came from.

Gordon, Peekaboo and Pester

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation
Mechanicsville, Virginia, 23111