From:
TAYLOR DIANE M <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:59:23 -0500
First of all I want to thank Fran Brown for the absolutely beautiful
necklace she sent to me with the ferret penny mounted.  It came gift
wrapped in my favorite color (HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS FRAN) red and the
necklace itself is absolutely magnificent.

Fran, I was delayed getting your pennies out and I am sending you them
Friday FOR SURE.  You are truly an angel.

Now for Judy Cooke.  I got that shirt today.  I am wearing it to work
tonight at the library with the necklace from Fran and the charm bracelet
from Melissa!  YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH!!!!  Whoever designed that Las Vegas
Symposium shirt is a flipping genius.  I wish I could order 10 more
because I do not want this one to wear out and it is all I have.  What a
wonderful group of people you are.  So this is my post and I am off to
work loaded with ferret accessories.

Diane