From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 12:53:39 -0400
The Chris who was also in the pre-FML lists to whom I refer is Chris
Lewis, and I should not have said "Christopher" because I can't recall
what his full first name is, having known him and Pat as "Chris and Pat"
for so long.  Elongating Chris to Christopher just became habitual since
Christopher Bennett preferred the full name and made a point of telling
me so, and we corresponded so often while he was alive.